How does a person injured in a car accident in NSW have to make the report to Police?

The motor accident legislation is silent on this. However, the NSW Police requires these reports are made in person. See for more information.

This publication is not legal advice. It is intended as a source of information only. No reader should act on any matter without first obtaining professional advice.